Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hello,
My name is Blanca Cedano-Allende, but I also go by "HoneyBallende". I am sharing my journey in embracing my true and authentic self which involves my Spiritual awakening, and becoming a "Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian." I grew up eating just about every meat, especially being Latina, we always have had deliciously flavored meat infused foods in our diet. This is definitely a journey of self love, embracing my authenticity, and enamoring myself with Life by shedding away all of my fears and discovering the Goddess that resides in me.This journey has definitely thrown some major learning curves my way!Not only in becoming a better mom & wife,but also becoming a better version of myself. This has definitely been a "life-style" change in every aspect of it to say the least, but I can honestly say that I am the happiest that I have ever been. Welcome to my journey! Namaste!

In the Meantime I leave you with this video of how to DIY at home "chick peas."  Enjoy!!!





Connect with Me: 

Insta: @honeybunderconstruction

Twitter: @HoneyBAllende

Snapchat : @ honeyballende


SPRINKLE KINDNESS LIKE IT's GLITTER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment